welcome to V E R O N I C A blog :D


welcome to V E R O N I C A blog :D

2011年8月23日星期二

( veronの话..) 之 Crazy 干 ! ♥

Im real !!! Juz a girl , a simple girl .
Sometime i will cry /.\  Why could i did like that ?? OMG ! Thats not me larhhh ...
Veronica is a brainy
Im so clumsy .________.


What the Blah Blah Blah ><''  Im goter sot adi ....... Vry bad feeling now
I think my exam will ..... erm.... 西北烂 ><''
My mami say im a 38+24=200 ,,, watever larhhh ~~ Dunno wat dat means lehh .. Juz im know the answer jek xPPP    Today im singing in my own room with my 38 cousin sister ><''
[Lavene Chong 巧宝宝]
Vry 爽loooooo !!!! I turn the volume louder and louder and louder !!! Walaoway !
My neighbour都Tak Boleh Tahan 料 xD  Im crazy adi @,@  Muahahahahahhahah !! 

简直是一塌糊涂 !  干你啦 

   人家放假, 我放假 . 什么假啦 ><''    告诉你们哟 ~~~ 
 星期7我回JOhor咯  :D      到那边我一定会''疯狂血拼'' !!!!   耶 !!!!  xDDDDD
可怜的可是我 M A M A丫 /.\   我亲爱的mama丫, 我是很疼你啦 , But 没说要疼你的钱包  哟 >,<   Muahahahahahaha !!完蛋啦 ~~~  Mami Mami别生气 , 我给你买个冰淇淋 x)))



Veronica 晶皓 ♥



没有评论:

发表评论