welcome to V E R O N I C A blog :D


welcome to V E R O N I C A blog :D

2011年8月20日星期六

( veronの话..) 之 vs 笨蛋你 ! ♥

To :  X X
Sorry  about  sometime I will put dat bad feeling to u .  Im so sorry  /.\
I juz wan to say , when I stay with u , I will feel so happy and good fortune ~~~

Do u remember  the carnival at the church ???  The first time u hug me until I can’t breath .
So sweet when u hug me ~~~  What I can say is I really like u ..
I know now each of us wants to study , than u say we don’t couple first . When I complete my PMR, and u done your SPM ..  Dat is the time we couple ~~~   At dat time, I will have a DEAR dat just for me >0<
U can’t run away in my eyes, because I will always look at u …..    U very tall !!!! Im very short !!!
But I like  xD    So difficult to hug u … Hehes
I can’t promise dat I will love u forever but one thing I can promise is, I will always like u xPP
Don know how to say larhhhh =3=

Erm….. one things more, I know until now u also don’t believe me . The what what house wan ….
I promise Im not doing any things with him ! Just watch movie together .  Dats all .
      
      Don’t say im dirty girl … Im not ! U promise  ….   Don’t say it to me . 
      Im so sad when u say me like dat...
      I try to tell myself don’t cry ….. But I can’t …   Anyway, all is gone .. Don’t think about dat .
    
       I will wait u, I love u ❤                                              veronica

没有评论:

发表评论